Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ping G15 Driver Is the Greatest Driver

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mrblack0301

Ping G15 Driver Is the Greatest Driver Empty
PostSubject: Ping G15 Driver Is the Greatest Driver    Ping G15 Driver Is the Greatest Driver Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 6:48 pm

I bought the G15 9* driver with the ping 149 shaft. I must say this driver is very easy to work both ways,very long and forgiving. If you want a lower ball flight you would go with the serrano shaft. wholesale golf clubs I'm very happy with this driver. By using it, my game has been improved too much. So I think it is the greatest driver. Now, I enjoy the feeling of playing Ping G15 Driver. r 11 driver It is a very good club, very forgiving. I got the 10.5 degree with the standard Ping stiff shaft.

Now, we can see its specialities. The Ping G15 Driver is designed with a larger face. The function is to increase the ball speed and provide consistency across the entire hitting surface. burner 2.0 Driver From this, you can have a long distance. Besides, it is engineered for golfers seeking a maximum forgiveness driver that delivers distance and accuracy. So golfers can get the dream distance and accuracy from it. In conclusion, this driver is absolutely incredible! Ping G20 Driver I am in awe that such an incredible combination of distance and forgiveness is even possible. It is my favorite club that I have ever owned by far.
Extended Warranty
pc service
Back to top Go down

Ping G15 Driver Is the Greatest Driver
Page 1 of 1