Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ping K15 irons get warm welcome among golf players

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mrblack0301

Ping K15 irons get warm welcome among golf players Empty
PostSubject: Ping K15 irons get warm welcome among golf players   Ping K15 irons get warm welcome among golf players Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:54 am

Have you ever used the Ping K15 irons? golf online store Have you get some details about the K15 irons? It is said that Ping K15 irons get warm welcome among golf players! I think there are some reasons. My friend says to me "using this weight to widen the sole the K15 iron set promote a much higher ball flight even on those unfortunate misshits while also greatly enhancing the moment of inertia (MOI), and really easy to use".

The Ping K15 irons are available with the TFC 149 graphite shafts that feature a progressive weight, flex and torque design to give the maximum performance benefits of ball flight, penetration and control. cheap golf clubs What's the most, the K15 irons allow golfers to enjoy a consistent and high trajectory throughout the set with the inclusion of strengthened lofts while golfers can enjoy complete flexibility by choosing to replace the 5 and 6 irons with the 5 and 6 K15 Hybrids to create an iron set that is comfortable enough to give you confidence on every shot. I think this is the most important reason why golf player like to choose the Ping K15 irons!
Steroid Cycles
Friendship SMS
Back to top Go down

Ping K15 irons get warm welcome among golf players
Page 1 of 1