Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Titleist 910 D3 Driver stands out among Titleist clubs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mrblack0301

Titleist 910 D3 Driver stands out among Titleist clubs Empty
PostSubject: Titleist 910 D3 Driver stands out among Titleist clubs   Titleist 910 D3 Driver stands out among Titleist clubs Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:54 am

Titleist is also the top golf brand on the market, but the new Titleist 910 D3 drivers are not only the highest performing drivers in the history of the Titleist golf club franchise, but represent a true competitive advantage in driver performance and fitting. cheap golf clubs for sale In my eyes, Titleist 910 D3 Driver stands out among Titleist clubs, I like Titleist 910 D3 driver most!

The Titleist 910 D3 driver replaces the 909 D3 model which we thought was one of the best woods Titleist had made to date. The Titleist 910 D3 driver has a slightly smaller 445cc head than the Titleist 910 D2 driver with a deeper face, giving an MOI figure of 4660 and a lower spin rate. I found the Titleist 910 D3 driver to be every bit as good as the previous 909 version and it is a little easy to move the ball felt and right than the 910 D2 driver. There was a slight improvement in forgiveness from the larger sweet area and the optimised sound and feel at impact were excellent. golf clubs for sale Combining this with the SureFit Tour hosel and you have a driver which should meet all the needs of the better player.
Steroid Cycles
Friendship SMS
Back to top Go down

Titleist 910 D3 Driver stands out among Titleist clubs
Page 1 of 1