Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm interested in helping you...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

I'm interested in helping you... Empty
PostSubject: I'm interested in helping you...   I'm interested in helping you... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:19 am

I'm interested in helping you with all that i can do.

I like to design websites, make videos, and designing images. I also like web hosting... I LOVE vBulletin.

vBulletin is more advanced than PhpBB, and much more faster. I can host you guys a vBulletin website and maybe design you a webpage.
I can also make commercials for you, like "First GTA Clan" or whatever.

Domain .co.nr is good, better than dot.tk.

And if you want.. i can make you a banner for your website. I'll show you some of my works:

I'm interested in helping you... Altinate1_2-1

This image would work much better on a white forum... I can edit it, but too lazy Razz
I'm interested in helping you... Skitzle

I'm interested in helping you... Mceva1_2

I'm interested in helping you... Nano

Those are my favorites so far... I can do much better, it's just that i'm not creative, but as long as i got time, i can do it.

Just so you know, Altinate was my old nickname. The Skittlez, McEva, and Nano, are signatures i made for them people.

Right now i'm into video editting, with Sony Vegas!!!

Well, that's pretty much all i have to tell you, if you need it, i'm here.

Oh and.. talk to me on MSN: dnjumpz@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
*Tomern*
Original Gangster
*Tomern*

PostSubject: Re: I'm interested in helping you...   I'm interested in helping you... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:03 am

Nice, man!
BTW Can u upload some GTA IV Images or Signatures?
Oh, and welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
http://www.internetaddress.com

PostSubject: Re: I'm interested in helping you...   I'm interested in helping you... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:47 am

Hello by the way do you have pokemon mystery dungeon blue rescue team or red resuce because if u do then i will help ya and you will help me and also im lucrio rank
Back to top Go down
-Matt-
Admin
-Matt-

PostSubject: Re: I'm interested in helping you...   I'm interested in helping you... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:52 am

Hello, nice to meet you! Nice work, if you want you can make some gta4 videos to do with our clan if you get the time Smile also if you want you could make some Ukiv images that would be good! btw nice art work!
Back to top Go down
https://ukivclan.forummotion.com
*Tomern*
Original Gangster
*Tomern*

PostSubject: Re: I'm interested in helping you...   I'm interested in helping you... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:58 pm

Why did he become a guest?
Back to top Go down
-Matt-
Admin
-Matt-

PostSubject: Re: I'm interested in helping you...   I'm interested in helping you... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:23 pm

*Tomern* wrote:

he became a guest because liam deleted his old account due to inactivity but he is back if you check the forum memberlist is name is "dnjumpz"

Surprised
Back to top Go down
https://ukivclan.forummotion.com
*Tomern*
Original Gangster
*Tomern*

PostSubject: Re: I'm interested in helping you...   I'm interested in helping you... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 9:15 pm

-Matt- wrote:
*Tomern* wrote:

he became a guest because liam deleted his old account due to inactivity but he is back if you check the forum memberlist is name is "dnjumpz"

Surprised

oh..... thanks
Back to top Go down
iTraphik
Pirate
iTraphik

PostSubject: Re: I'm interested in helping you...   I'm interested in helping you... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 9:31 am

hey guys i know how to install a vBulletin don't worry just tell me.and i can make the banner and designs.
Back to top Go down
gaunpro

PostSubject: Re: I'm interested in helping you...   I'm interested in helping you... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:01 am

Dr Ashley Gonzalez is Board Certified by the American Academy of Pediatrics. She did her medical training at LSU and her residency at All Children's Hospital in Little Rock Arkansas. Presently she is on staff at Winter Haven Hospital, and the Regency for new borns.
She is bilingual, speaking fluent English as her first language, and Spanish as her second. She is married to Marco Gonzalez, and they have adopted two sons.

led lights
Melkco Apple iPad Leather Case Protective Case
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm interested in helping you...   I'm interested in helping you... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm interested in helping you...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community Discussion :: General Chat-
Jump to: