Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Titleist Golf

Go down 
AuthorMessage
golf123

Titleist Golf Empty
PostSubject: Titleist Golf   Titleist Golf Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:54 pm

First-round leader Trevor Immelman caught two birdies, shot 70, even par, two score of 134, six under par, on a separate third bit. Titleist Golf Since the United States Master in 2008, Trevor Immelman has not been achieved victory, his wrist injury to his big hit. RocketBallz Irons If he can enter the WGC-Bridgestone Invitational lineup, it will be great.Trevor Immelman said, "I want to go there. [B]Left Hand Ping G20[B] But I have not thought about that problem." Scott Stallings, 65 poles, Michael Letzig, 66 poles, Gary Woodland, 70 poles, Brian Davis, [B]i20 irons[B] 64 strokes and Derek Lamely, 70 poles are tied for fourth place with score of 135, under par 5. Derek Lamely was tied for the lead, left handed ping g20 driver but in the seven holes he swallowed three bogeys and a double bogey. Canada's Chris Baryla started on the morning, he caught five birdies in eight holes, like a rocket onto the top of the leaderboard, scoring at under par 8. callaway golf[/B Australia's Steven Bowditch birdie early, the results up to six under par, but the last four holes he swallowed a double bogey and three bogeys, one day the end result fell to even par.
[B]cheap golf clubs

RocketBallZ driver
mizuno mp650
R11s driver
Razr x Black Tour Driver
ping i20
sword irons
Back to top Go down

Titleist Golf
Page 1 of 1