Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fortunately no one saw this except Harry, because just then Ron’s elder brother Percy walked in

Go down 
AuthorMessage
heroisthai

Fortunately no one saw this except Harry, because just then Ron’s elder brother Percy walked in Empty
PostSubject: Fortunately no one saw this except Harry, because just then Ron’s elder brother Percy walked in   Fortunately no one saw this except Harry, because just then Ron’s elder brother Percy walked in Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 1:26 pm

Fortunately no one saw this except Harry, because just then Ron’s elder brother Percy walked in. He was already dressed, his Hogwarts prefect badge pinned to his sweater vest.
“Morning, all,” said Percy briskly. “Lovely day.”
He sat down in the only remaining chair but leapt up again al¬most immediately, pulling from underneath him a molting, gray feather duster — at least, that was what Harry thought it was, un¬til he saw that it was breathing.
“Errol!” said Ron, taking the limp owl from Percy and extracting a letter from under its wing. “Finally — he’s got Hermione’s an¬swer. I wrote to her saying we were going to try and rescue you from the Dursleys.”
He carried Errol to a perch just inside the back door and tried to stand him on it, but Errol flopped straight off again so Ron laid him on the draining board instead, muttering, “Pathetic.” Then he ripped open Hermione’s letter and read it out loud:
“ ‘Dear Ron, and Harry if you’re there,
“ ‘I hope everything went all right and that Harry is okay and that you didn’t do anything illegal to get him out, Ron, because that would get Harry into trouble, too. I’ve been really worried and if Harry is all right, will you please let me know at once, but perhaps it would be bet-ter if you used a different owl, because I think another delivery might finish your one off.
“ ‘I’m very busy with schoolwork, of course’ — How can she be?” said Ron in horror. “We’re on vacation! — ‘and we’re going to Lon¬don next Wednesday to buy my new books. Why don’t we meet in Di¬agon Alley?
“ ‘Let me know what’s happening as soon as you can. Love from Hermione.’ ”
“Well, that fits in nicely, we can go and get all your things then, too,” said Mrs. Weasley, starting to clear the table. “What’re you all up to today?”
Harry, Ron, Fred, and George were planning to go up the hill to a small paddock the Weasleys owned.

memory foam mattress
rf amplifier
Back to top Go down

Fortunately no one saw this except Harry, because just then Ron’s elder brother Percy walked in
Page 1 of 1