Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What would you do if you had only 10 minutes to live ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
-Matt-
Admin
-Matt-

What would you do if you had only 10 minutes to live ? Empty
PostSubject: What would you do if you had only 10 minutes to live ?   What would you do if you had only 10 minutes to live ? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:14 pm

id either do these
- go and rob a bank ( for the fun of it lol )
- Go on a huge rampage smashing everything up ,burning stuff etc lol
- then jump off a building while high xD

you ?
Back to top Go down
https://ukivclan.forummotion.com
*Tomern*
Original Gangster
*Tomern*

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you had only 10 minutes to live ?   What would you do if you had only 10 minutes to live ? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:21 pm

-Matt- wrote:
id either do these
- go and rob a bank ( for the fun of it lol )
- Go on a huge rampage smashing everything up ,burning stuff etc lol
- then jump off a building while high xD

you ?

GTA IV Style Huh?

-It's an hard question, i would just do things spontaniously if i had 10 minutes to live.
Back to top Go down
http://www.internetaddress.com
-Matt-
Admin
-Matt-

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you had only 10 minutes to live ?   What would you do if you had only 10 minutes to live ? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:27 pm

lol yeah, plus ive always wanted to feel what its like to be in a shootout...
Back to top Go down
Greyfox
Admin
Greyfox

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you had only 10 minutes to live ?   What would you do if you had only 10 minutes to live ? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 5:06 am

Skydive................................................................................ without a parachute!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you had only 10 minutes to live ?   What would you do if you had only 10 minutes to live ? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:45 am

lol i would grab a gun and go to a person i hate and say FUCK YOU YOU PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT IM GOING TO KILLING KILL YOU (with the gun behine my back) and the guy will say how??? i will shoot him in the head and laugh evilly muah hahahahahahaha Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil did i mention mauh hahahaahahahahahaahahahhahahaha Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil lol lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you had only 10 minutes to live ?   What would you do if you had only 10 minutes to live ? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:45 am

Then i die lol
Back to top Go down
-Matt-
Admin
-Matt-

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you had only 10 minutes to live ?   What would you do if you had only 10 minutes to live ? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:55 am

Coldhardkiller wrote:
lol i would grab a gun and go to a person i hate and say FUCK YOU YOU PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT IM GOING TO KILLING KILL YOU (with the gun behine my back) and the guy will say how??? i will shoot him in the head and laugh evilly muah hahahahahahaha Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil did i mention mauh hahahaahahahahahaahahahhahahaha Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil lol lol!

LOLOLOLOLOL lol! lol! lol! lol! HAHAHAHA nice way to end lol!
Back to top Go down
-Matt-
Admin
-Matt-

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you had only 10 minutes to live ?   What would you do if you had only 10 minutes to live ? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:57 am

GreyFox wrote:
Skydive................................................................................ without a parachute!

lol crazy video lol!
Back to top Go down
gaunpro

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you had only 10 minutes to live ?   What would you do if you had only 10 minutes to live ? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:34 am

Wellness and Physical Rehab Therapies

Dry Hydrotherapy
Dry hydrotherapy (dry water massage) is a form of therapy that combines the healing powers of water, heat and massage in a single system. The purpose of Dry Hydro therapy is to provide the therapies of whirlpool, heat, and massage in a single system without the inconvenience of getting wet. Whirlpool treatment (Wet Hydrotherapy) applies pressurized streams of water to target areas of pain. The benefits are well documented, however the drawbacks to traditional whirlpool treatments include: 1) The possibility of spreading disease, 2) the risk of slip-and-fall injuries, 3) and significant maintenance required. One of the most important points to consider about whirlpool treatment is that the process of getting wet provides no medical benefit to the patient for muscular conditions.

holiday cottages in padstow
hotel jobs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you do if you had only 10 minutes to live ?   What would you do if you had only 10 minutes to live ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would you do if you had only 10 minutes to live ?
Page 1 of 1