Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

**FORUM RULES - READ PLEASE!**

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-Matt-
Admin
-Matt-

**FORUM RULES - READ PLEASE!** Empty
PostSubject: **FORUM RULES - READ PLEASE!**   **FORUM RULES - READ PLEASE!** Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:03 am

Please review the following rules and regulations before you begin posting on the forums.

1 -Categorization.
Please Post in the appropriate forum section for the topic being presented, for eg: Dont post something About GTA2 in the "joining us" section, if you do this it will be removed immediately.If you have posted a topic in the wrong place, pm an admin and we will sort it!

2 -Thread Creation.
Do not start threads if You are simply responding or talking about another thread that has been locked/deleted by a moderator. -You are asking why a previous thread was locked/deleted by a moderator. -You are asking why another member had their account suspended. -You want to inform the world of matters that are completely pointless. (E.g. "I am so drunk. Look at me type while I am drunk.") if you do this then it will be removed.If you have a serious problem contact an admin via pm.Also please try not to double/triple post ( its not a strict rule here lol, but if you do post too many times the post will be removed).

3 -Post Content.
Please do not use excessive foul language in topics, be respectful to ALL members/mods/admins.Use your common sense.Accept other peoples opinions, dont go shouting/swearing at them constantly unless you would like a ban from the forums.

4 - No Spamming.
Spamming is defined as excessive posts that offer no significant value to the topic.If you are caught spamming on purpose then you will be warned and if it continues you will be banned with all the spam removed.

5- No Shouting
Dont post things on topics like " OMGLOLROFL YOU SUCK" or " THIS TOPIC SUCKS, F**K YOU" LLOLOLOLOLOL its stupid xD

6- No Flaming.
please do not flame.Be respectful.

7 - Staff.
Please respect everyone :].If you have a question or comment, please send a message to the appropiate staff member via pm!

8- New members?
If you are a new member then just take a look around, if you get stuck admins are always here to help! Just pm them!

9 - Privacy.
Do not post personal information (i.e. addresses, phone numbers, IP?s, passwords, PIN's, credit card information or any other information considered private) without the express permission of the individual.Only give them information if you know them in real life:geek:

And finally have fun!

Note: as you know, we are growing day by day so please do visit often.

**FORUM RULES - READ PLEASE!** 2-83 Sleep
Back to top Go down
https://ukivclan.forummotion.com

**FORUM RULES - READ PLEASE!**
Page 1 of 1