Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fred revved up the car.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
heroisthai

Fred revved up the car. Empty
PostSubject: Fred revved up the car.   Fred revved up the car. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:27 am

Fred revved up the car.
“Don’t worry,” said Fred, “and stand back.”
Harry moved back into the shadows next to Hedwig, who seemed to have realized how important this was and kept still and silent. The car revved louder and louder and suddenly, with a crunching noise, the bars were pulled clean out of the window as Fred drove straight up in the air. Harry ran back to the window to see the bars dangling a few feet above the ground. Panting, Ron hoisted them up into the car. Harry listened anxiously, but there was no sound from the Dursleys’ bedroom.
When the bars were safely in the back seat with Ron, Fred re¬versed as close as possible to Harry’s window.
“Get in,” Ron said.
“But all my Hogwarts stuff — my wand — my broomstick —”
“Where is it?”
“Locked in the cupboard under the stairs, and I can’t get out of this room —”
“No problem,” said George from the front passenger seat. “Out of the way, Harry.”
Fred and George climbed catlike through the window into Harry’s room. You had to hand it to them, thought Harry, as George took an ordinary hairpin from his pocket and started to pick the lock.
“A lot of wizards think it’s a waste of time, knowing this sort of Muggle trick,” said Fred, “but we feel they’re skills worth learning, even if they are a bit slow.”

hotmail fr
hair extensions Long Island New York
Back to top Go down

Fred revved up the car.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community Discussion :: Gaming Chat-
Jump to: