Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We have received intelligence that a Hover Charm was used at your

Go down 
AuthorMessage
heroisthai

We have received intelligence that a Hover Charm was used at your Empty
PostSubject: We have received intelligence that a Hover Charm was used at your   We have received intelligence that a Hover Charm was used at your Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:09 am

We have received intelligence that a Hover Charm was used at your place of residence this evening at twelve min¬utes past nine.
As you know, underage wizards are not permitted to per¬form spells outside school, and further spellwork on your part may lead to expulsion from said school (Decree for the Reasonable Restriction of Underage Sorcery, 1875, Para¬graph C).
We would also ask you to remember that any magical activity that risks notice by members of the non-magical community (Muggles) is a serious offense under section 13 of the International Confederation of Warlocks’ Statute of Secrecy.
Enjoy your holidays!
Yours sincerely,
Mafalda Hopkirk
IMPROPER USE OF MAGIC OFFICE
Ministry of Magic

Harry looked up from the letter and gulped.
“You didn’t tell us you weren’t allowed to use magic outside school,” said Uncle Vernon, a mad gleam dancing in his eyes. “For¬got to mention it. … Slipped your mind, I daresay. …”
He was bearing down on Harry like a great bulldog, all his teeth bared. “Well, I’ve got news for you, boy. … I’m locking you up. … You’re never going back to that school … never … and if you try and magic yourself out — they’ll expel you!”

premarital counselling calgary
kuala lumpur hotel booking
Back to top Go down

We have received intelligence that a Hover Charm was used at your
Page 1 of 1