Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

R11 driver makes golfers' dream come true?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mrblack0301

R11 driver makes golfers' dream come true? Empty
PostSubject: R11 driver makes golfers' dream come true?   R11 driver makes golfers' dream come true? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:18 am

At the beginning of this year, TaylorMade Golf Company turned the golf world upside down with the introduction of the TaylorMade R11 Driver . The golf manufactures say that the driver can make golfers' dream come true. Do you agree with them? Why do they say that? I believe that the driver must have its own advantages. In fact, I have used this driver, I love it very much. So I decide to recommend it to others. What's the best for improving your golf game? Firstly, I think you would have a better golf irons really fit for yourself. Finding a adjustable golf irons will be an important things for you. And the r 11 driver is much easier to judge and a better way for beginners to master their iron play. So when we used it, it becomes more easily.

What's more, I must say my feeling about it. I must say, my favorite new technology with the taylormade r11 is the Adjustable Sole Plate (ASP). With the ASP, you can keep the loft of club the same and it’s much simpler to unscrew the bottom plate to close or open the club face. There's only three setting that are clearly marked and easy to adjust. So, if you are interested in this club, and I think you should be, I strongly encourage you to get a driver fitting somewhere. It may cost you a little more upfront, r11 taylormade driver but in the long run, you'll certainly be more satisfied with your purchase. This is one great looking club. It's one of the best clubs I've ever played. Do it now.

Ping g20 fairway wood is hot sale on cheapgolf365.com, have a try!

frases tuenti
Dating A Sugar Daddy - Baby
Back to top Go down

R11 driver makes golfers' dream come true?
Page 1 of 1