Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Professor McGonagall opened her mouth, changed her mind, swallowed, and then said

Go down 
AuthorMessage
heroisthai

Professor McGonagall opened her mouth, changed her mind, swallowed, and then said Empty
PostSubject: Professor McGonagall opened her mouth, changed her mind, swallowed, and then said   Professor McGonagall opened her mouth, changed her mind, swallowed, and then said Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:44 am

Professor McGonagall opened her mouth, changed her mind, swallowed, and then said, "Yes -- yes, you're right, of course. But how is the boy getting here, Dumbledore?" She eyed his cloak suddenly as though she thought he might be hiding Harry underneath it.

"Hagrid's bringing him."

"You think it -- wise -- to trust Hagrid with something as important as this?"

I would trust Hagrid with my life," said Dumbledore.

"I'm not saying his heart isn't in the right place," said Professor McGonagall grudgingly, "but you can't pretend he's not careless. He does tend to -- what was that?"

malene birger
tablet pc
Back to top Go down

Professor McGonagall opened her mouth, changed her mind, swallowed, and then said
Page 1 of 1