Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Linkin Park fans

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Carbonkiller
LP Fan
Carbonkiller

Linkin Park fans Empty
PostSubject: Linkin Park fans   Linkin Park fans Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:06 pm

Just to your information. Last night there was the online premiere of LP's new single "New divide" related to making the soundtrack for the newest Transformers movie. The song is already on YouTube and iTunes music store. I've just got it and it sounds fantastic =D
Back to top Go down
gaunpro

Linkin Park fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linkin Park fans   Linkin Park fans Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:53 am

"I went 10 years without a ticket, then one day I was driving down a road not even looking at the speedometer. All of a sudden a CHP Officer pulled me over. I got a traffic ticket but I was going with the 'flow of traffic' and was in between two cars going the same speed! Why was I singled out? I met a friend & he taught me insider secrets to fight and beat ANY traffic ticket! He had beaten 14 straight traffic tickets. I had my case dismissed after following his steps. Man, did I feel EMPOWERED!"

Ronald Cupp PhD, Marin, Ca.

Hyde Park London Hotels
uk timberland boots
Back to top Go down

Linkin Park fans
Page 1 of 1