Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GTA IV PC - Gametag Page

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
*Tomern*
Original Gangster
*Tomern*

GTA IV PC - Gametag Page Empty
PostSubject: GTA IV PC - Gametag Page   GTA IV PC - Gametag Page Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:45 pm

Well, i have'nt been here for a while, but i was wondering when we'll start to play on the MP,
so i'm posting my nuck\gamertag, and if you can post yours, so we could play.

My Nick:
Tomern11
Back to top Go down
http://www.internetaddress.com
GTAIVPCFOREVER1

PostSubject: Re: GTA IV PC - Gametag Page   GTA IV PC - Gametag Page Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:40 pm

*Tomern* wrote:
Well, i have'nt been here for a while, but i was wondering when we'll start to play on the MP,

My Nick:
Tomern11

i cant play online i have cracked vesion and i can only play cracked servers i think :/ whatever my game is not running i have a problem it says RGSC has occured a problem and neds to close...can help me fix this so i can see if its lags when playing or it works very good(i want to work very good)and if u want me to play online im from romania and i need to activate gta iv or have the crack so can u give me ur serial product activation pls..I REALLY WANNA PLAY WITHOUT SHAKING CAM OR ANOTHER THINGS PLS GIVE ME UR PRODUCT ACTIVATION KEY PLS PLS!
and i really wannna play with clan so i need activation product serial and MP serial pls can u give it to them pls!
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
-Matt-
Admin
-Matt-

PostSubject: Re: GTA IV PC - Gametag Page   GTA IV PC - Gametag Page Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:53 am

*Tomern* wrote:

My Nick:
Tomern11

ill be playing in about 1- 2 weeks, when i buy the game!!
Back to top Go down
https://ukivclan.forummotion.com
GTAIVPCFOREVER1

PostSubject: Re: GTA IV PC - Gametag Page   GTA IV PC - Gametag Page Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:36 pm

sorry for no action my internet was off
Back to top Go down
*Tomern*
Original Gangster
*Tomern*

PostSubject: Re: GTA IV PC - Gametag Page   GTA IV PC - Gametag Page Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:13 am

No more gamertags?
Back to top Go down
http://www.internetaddress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GTA IV PC - Gametag Page   GTA IV PC - Gametag Page Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GTA IV PC - Gametag Page
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GTA Games :: GTA IV-
Jump to: