HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 IM INSTALLING GTAIV PC NOW!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GTAIVPCFOREVER1



Posts : 60
Join date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: IM INSTALLING GTAIV PC NOW!!   Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:33 am

YEAH MAN
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iTraphik
Pirate
avatar

Posts : 94
Join date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: IM INSTALLING GTAIV PC NOW!!   Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:57 pm

where did you get it or download it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GTAIVPCFOREVER1



Posts : 60
Join date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: IM INSTALLING GTAIV PC NOW!!   Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:11 pm

iTraphik wrote:
where did you get it or download it

downloaded it and finished installing it but i need activation serial :/ or crack can u help me pls ?
thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iTraphik
Pirate
avatar

Posts : 94
Join date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: IM INSTALLING GTAIV PC NOW!!   Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:00 pm

yeah i have one maybe that could help you , try this :

GTA_IV_working_crack_Darkc0der.zip - 4.72MB
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GTAIVPCFOREVER1



Posts : 60
Join date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: IM INSTALLING GTAIV PC NOW!!   Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:06 pm

iTraphik wrote:
yeah i have one maybe that could help you , try this :

GTA_IV_working_crack_Darkc0der.zip - 4.72MB

Ill try it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GTAIVPCFOREVER1



Posts : 60
Join date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: IM INSTALLING GTAIV PC NOW!!   Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:09 pm

iTraphik wrote:
yeah i have one maybe that could help you , try this :

GTA_IV_working_crack_Darkc0der.zip - 4.72MB
can u tell me how to install it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iTraphik
Pirate
avatar

Posts : 94
Join date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: IM INSTALLING GTAIV PC NOW!!   Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:33 pm

just run the crack and then you have to put serial number and click generate
and i don't know how to use it coz i don't have gta IV , i am downloading it right know :S
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GTAIVPCFOREVER1



Posts : 60
Join date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: IM INSTALLING GTAIV PC NOW!!   Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:51 am

iTraphik wrote:
just run the crack and then you have to put serial number and click generate
and i don't know how to use it coz i don't have gta IV , i am downloading it right know :S

i dunno the serial number
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GTAIVPCFOREVER1



Posts : 60
Join date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: IM INSTALLING GTAIV PC NOW!!   Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:39 pm

iTraphik wrote:
just run the crack and then you have to put serial number and click generate
and i don't know how to use it coz i don't have gta IV , i am downloading it right know :S

works but i have a fucking error:
RMN40 can u tell me what is this error?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-Matt-
Admin
avatar

Posts : 430
Join date : 2008-09-02
Location : UK.

PostSubject: Re: IM INSTALLING GTAIV PC NOW!!   Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:14 pm

GTAIVPCFOREVER1 wrote:
iTraphik wrote:
just run the crack and then you have to put serial number and click generate
and i don't know how to use it coz i don't have gta IV , i am downloading it right know :S

works but i have a fucking error:
RMN40 can u tell me what is this error?

That is a problem to do with rockstar i think, there are many bugs in the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ukivclan.forummotion.com
GTAIVPCFOREVER1



Posts : 60
Join date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: IM INSTALLING GTAIV PC NOW!!   Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:03 pm

-Matt- wrote:
GTAIVPCFOREVER1 wrote:
iTraphik wrote:
just run the crack and then you have to put serial number and click generate
and i don't know how to use it coz i don't have gta IV , i am downloading it right know :S

works but i have a fucking error:
RMN40 can u tell me what is this error?

That is a problem to do with rockstar i think, there are many bugs in the game.

i need windows XPsp3 or make a thing i uninstalled it because i forgot to back up al files LOL and im installing it in 1 week
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iTraphik
Pirate
avatar

Posts : 94
Join date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: IM INSTALLING GTAIV PC NOW!!   Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:02 am

tomorrow i will get a working crack and tomorrow my download will be finished soo i will post the crack tomorow (the working cracK)Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GTAIVPCFOREVER1



Posts : 60
Join date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: IM INSTALLING GTAIV PC NOW!!   Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:46 am

iTraphik wrote:
tomorrow i will get a working crack and tomorrow my download will be finished soo i will post the crack tomorow (the working cracK)Very Happy

al cracks are working only thing that i need to do is to get windows xp SP3 or change compability to win 2000 and dne itwill be working oh and my download will be finished tomorrow exactly same as us
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iTraphik
Pirate
avatar

Posts : 94
Join date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: IM INSTALLING GTAIV PC NOW!!   Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:43 pm

GTAIVPCFOREVER1 wrote:
iTraphik wrote:
tomorrow i will get a working crack and tomorrow my download will be finished soo i will post the crack tomorow (the working cracK)Very Happy

al cracks are working only thing that i need to do is to get windows xp SP3 or change compability to win 2000 and dne itwill be working oh and my download will be finished tomorrow exactly same as us

yeahh! welll i just need to get vista sp1 coz when i am trying to install the game it is saying that it isn't compatible with my system so i have to get vista sp1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GTAIVPCFOREVER1



Posts : 60
Join date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: IM INSTALLING GTAIV PC NOW!!   Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:22 am

iTraphik wrote:
GTAIVPCFOREVER1 wrote:
iTraphik wrote:
tomorrow i will get a working crack and tomorrow my download will be finished soo i will post the crack tomorow (the working cracK)Very Happy

al cracks are working only thing that i need to do is to get windows xp SP3 or change compability to win 2000 and dne itwill be working oh and my download will be finished tomorrow exactly same as us

yeahh! welll i just need to get vista sp1 coz when i am trying to install the game it is saying that it isn't compatible with my system so i have to get vista sp1
i done installing again and ill try to run it i ahve a good crack
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iTraphik
Pirate
avatar

Posts : 94
Join date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: IM INSTALLING GTAIV PC NOW!!   Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:13 pm

hey guys , just installed the game and .... shit! it runs very bad on my pc :@ i have intel core 2 duo @ 1.86ghz(sucks) hd4850 512mb gddr3 (is good)
2gb ram(is good) :@ well i just started making the list for my new pc Razz that i hope to build it soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GTAIVPCFOREVER1



Posts : 60
Join date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: IM INSTALLING GTAIV PC NOW!!   Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:44 pm

iTraphik wrote:
hey guys , just installed the game and .... shit! it runs very bad on my pc :@ i have intel core 2 duo @ 1.86ghz(sucks) hd4850 512mb gddr3 (is good)
2gb ram(is good) :@ well i just started making the list for my new pc Razz that i hope to build it soon

i have a problem i cant open it can u give me the crack ur using pls and instructions?my crack is not good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: IM INSTALLING GTAIV PC NOW!!   

Back to top Go down
 
IM INSTALLING GTAIV PC NOW!!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Broken Sword 2.5 to Release in English
» Chaos on Deponia - English DVD
» INSTALL HOUDINI
» PWO and/or LOTRO discussion

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GTA Games :: GTA IV-
Jump to: