Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The first thing to say is, I'm sorry.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mrblack0301

The first thing to say is, I'm sorry.	 Empty
PostSubject: The first thing to say is, I'm sorry.     The first thing to say is, I'm sorry.	 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:15 pm

The first thing to say is, I'm sorry. I know it won't be easy for you to believe after recent events, but I deeply regret the mess I've made and the embarrassment I've caused you. I've had time to turn it all over since I've been here – to be honest, there's not much else to do but ruminate once you've wandered around the market and visited the Orang-utan sanctuary - so I'm writing to try and explain.

It's true, Alex and I didn't have the best relationship, but I wasn't the only one in the cast who found him difficult. He's a fine actor, of course, but it wouldn't be an exaggeration to say he also has an ego the size of a small planet. As a director, you wouldn't know what it was like to be around that all the time. The way he strutted around back stage in those tights.Stephen Pierce International
dallas flooring
Back to top Go down

The first thing to say is, I'm sorry.
Page 1 of 1