Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GTA IV PC RELEASED!YAH

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GTAIVPCFOREVER1

GTA IV PC RELEASED!YAH Empty
PostSubject: GTA IV PC RELEASED!YAH   GTA IV PC RELEASED!YAH Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:31 pm

WOHOOOOOOOOOO BUT SADLY I CANT RUN IT THINK Sad
Back to top Go down
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: GTA IV PC RELEASED!YAH   GTA IV PC RELEASED!YAH Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:54 pm

Back to top Go down
GTAIVPCFOREVER1

PostSubject: Re: GTA IV PC RELEASED!YAH   GTA IV PC RELEASED!YAH Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:03 pm

Jimi wrote:
www.canurunit.com Wink

i can run it YAY only my video card is not good but i will delete the videos and i think it will WORK YAY!
Back to top Go down
Carbonkiller
LP Fan
Carbonkiller

PostSubject: Re: GTA IV PC RELEASED!YAH   GTA IV PC RELEASED!YAH Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:24 pm

Deleting videos won't help you in any way oO They just cover HDD space and that's all. They have nothing to do with your graphics card,
Back to top Go down
GTAIVPCFOREVER1

PostSubject: Re: GTA IV PC RELEASED!YAH   GTA IV PC RELEASED!YAH Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:36 am

Carbonkiller wrote:
Deleting videos won't help you in any way oO They just cover HDD space and that's all. They have nothing to do with your graphics card,

no man i mean i dont have a good video card but i think that if i delete the videos it will work try to understand!
Back to top Go down
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: GTA IV PC RELEASED!YAH   GTA IV PC RELEASED!YAH Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:18 am

well,tbh it'll be the same,deleting the cutscenes means ur deleting a big part of the storyline and as i know R* they make the cutscenes fillled with humor / easter eggs / etc but just deleting the videos won't make any change how ur game would look like as u delete the videos it'll just free HDD space and do nothing more,i suggest u get a better vdeo card
Back to top Go down
-Matt-
Admin
-Matt-

PostSubject: Re: GTA IV PC RELEASED!YAH   GTA IV PC RELEASED!YAH Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:31 pm

i dont even think my pc can run it lol,but ill still be getting it, i dont care if if i have to run it on low settings, i already have it for xbox anyway lol
Back to top Go down
https://ukivclan.forummotion.com
GTAIVPCFOREVER1

PostSubject: Re: GTA IV PC RELEASED!YAH   GTA IV PC RELEASED!YAH Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:42 am

DAMN IT I DONT HAVE ENOUNGH HARD SPACE I WILL BUY SOME MEMORY CARD FOR PC AND THEN I WILL DOWNLOAD IT !!!!!!!!!!YAH Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
GTAIVPCFOREVER1

PostSubject: Re: GTA IV PC RELEASED!YAH   GTA IV PC RELEASED!YAH Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 6:30 pm

GTAIVPCFOREVER1 wrote:
DAMN IT I DONT HAVE ENOUNGH HARD SPACE I WILL BUY SOME MEMORY CARD FOR PC AND THEN I WILL DOWNLOAD IT !!!!!!!!!!YAH Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

i can run it IM DOWNloaDING IT I ONLY NEED VIDEO CARD TO RUN IT ON MINIMUM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GTA IV PC RELEASED!YAH   GTA IV PC RELEASED!YAH Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GTA IV PC RELEASED!YAH
Page 1 of 1