Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scotty Cameron Putter Improved My Putting Stroke

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mrblack0301

Scotty Cameron Putter Improved My Putting Stroke Empty
PostSubject: Scotty Cameron Putter Improved My Putting Stroke   Scotty Cameron Putter Improved My Putting Stroke Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by Alex12069 on Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:24 am
I am told that Titleist has produced the Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter. It features a high toe set-up that reduces the tendency for players to raise the toe and aim left of target, and a stepless steel shaft for a clean, cheap golf clubs unbroken playing position appearance. And the factory adjustable circular weights are set to provide the proper headweight to shaft length combination. I bought this putter several weeks ago. After used it, my putting stroke was improved.

By using this putter, I can make my ball fly more straight, and I can get more distance. In one word, it improved my game. I love the feel and the balance of it. This putter is so smooth when striking the ball! I have more confidence over those 5 footers now, cheap golf for sale its almost gimme range. The putter I was using before was giving me the yips, now I'm attacking every putt with confidence. This is certainly one of the finest putters ever built. There is no need to constantly try different models. You may have a try.
Schiebetüren
Sitemap
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1