Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When will you buy the game?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimi

When will you buy the game? Empty
PostSubject: When will you buy the game?   When will you buy the game? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:49 pm

At the first day it comes? Or maybe for a christmas present Very Happy I think it's gonna be for christmas,but it isn't sure ,bcs i don't know if bulgarian Online PC game store is gonna supply them fast
Back to top Go down
GTAIVFORPCFOREVER
Ice Cold Killah
GTAIVFORPCFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: When will you buy the game?   When will you buy the game? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:55 pm

Jimi wrote:
At the first day it comes? Or maybe for a christmas present Very Happy I think it's gonna be for christmas,but it isn't sure ,bcs i don't know if bulgarian Online PC game store is gonna supply them fast

im gonna download it! lol!

Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

its very fast in 2 or 3 days i downloaded it from torrent i hope in the first days from release will be torrents with gta iv pc version lol

Greyfox wrote:
No warez talk, read rules please
Back to top Go down
-Matt-
Admin
-Matt-

PostSubject: Re: When will you buy the game?   When will you buy the game? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:36 pm

Im buyin mine either on the day it comes out Or around that time xD
Back to top Go down
https://ukivclan.forummotion.com
*Tomern*
Original Gangster
*Tomern*

PostSubject: Re: When will you buy the game?   When will you buy the game? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:53 pm

Iv'e already pre-ordered it , so it will come on mail in about 2 or 3 days after the release
Back to top Go down
http://www.internetaddress.com
Jimi

PostSubject: Re: When will you buy the game?   When will you buy the game? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:14 pm

GTAIVFORPCFOREVER wrote:
Jimi wrote:

im gonna download it!!!!1 lol!

:EVIL: Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

its very fats in 2 or 3 days i downloaded it from torrent i hope in the first days from release will be torrents with gta iv pc version lol

isn't the clan MP only ? or it will have SP members?
Back to top Go down
-Matt-
Admin
-Matt-

PostSubject: Re: When will you buy the game?   When will you buy the game? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:25 pm

multiplayer clan
Back to top Go down
https://ukivclan.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When will you buy the game?   When will you buy the game? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When will you buy the game?
Page 1 of 1