Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two Guys & a Bicycle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mrblack0301

Two Guys & a Bicycle Empty
PostSubject: Two Guys & a Bicycle   Two Guys & a Bicycle Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:43 am

Mujo and Haso decided to move out of the small town they grew up in, and start a new life in a big city. The only problem they had was how do they get there?! They didn't own a car and neither did anyone else in the town. The bus wouldn't come by their way, and the train was a long way away from where they were standing. Both of them grew incredibly miserable, and thought their most wonderful plan was ruined, untl- Mujo came up with an idea: They were going to borrow Haso's bycicle, and while one rode the other would walk, and they would do that all the way to the Big City. The next day they were packed and ready to leave. It was Mujo's turn first so Mujo sat on Haso's bike, and started riding. Behind him Haso strode slowly. Out of nowhere, a policeman stopped Mujo and gave him a ticket, "You don't have a horn; that's $500." Mujo smiled. "You don't have any brakes, that's another $500." Mujo kept smiling and started to giggle. "What the Hell are you happy for?!" exclaimed the policeman, "You have a $1000 fine, and you don't care?!" "No, it's not that officer! I feel bad for Haso, he has nothing! Not even a bike! How much will he have to pay then?! Hahahaha!"

autographs
jewelry club
Back to top Go down

Two Guys & a Bicycle
Page 1 of 1